Workshop and 3D printing
Our workshop contains the machinery and expert staff required to design, repair and create specialist equipment.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We have two 3D printers (Stratasys Objet30 and Formlabs Form 2), which allow us to fabricate high-end rapid prototypes to support our research, working from pencil sketches and CAD drawings. We also have an electronics workbench, soldering station and a Roland Modela MDX-40A 3D milling machine.
Our workshop houses the following specialist equipment:
- Stratasys Objet30 3D printer
- Formlabs Form 2 3D printer
- Kryptonic temperature-controlled digital soldering station
- Proxxon MF70 micro miller fan
- Purex fume extraction fan
- PD 400 lathe
- Sealey pillar drill
- Record BS250 bandsaw
- Roland Modela MDX-40A mill
- Formech FLB500
- SX2 Mini Mill
- Tektronic TBS 10252B-EDU digital oscilloscope
- Fluke 8808A 5-1/2 digital desktop multimeter (C2)
- Bambo silent compressor
- ISO- tech IPS 2303 Laboratory DC power supply
- Tektronicx AFG1022 arbitrary function generator
The following projects were all custom-built on site using the tools and equipment in our workshop.