DAKAR, Sénégal, February 7, 2013/African Press Organization (APO)/ — The African Press Organization (APO) (http://www.apo-opa.org), the leading press release wire in Africa and Acquire Media (http://www.acquiremedia.com), a leading digital media provider serving financial services and corporate communities, announced today a comprehensive content alliance. Logo APO: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/plog-content/images/apo/logos/african-press-organization.jpg The African Press Organization will provide Acquire Media with an Africa-related news release feed issued by companies, governments, international organizations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), United Nations (UN) agencies, and more, in four languages: English, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Via Acquire Media, APO content will be made available throughout the Acquire Media product line including its flagship enterprise product, NewsEdge.com. “Our clients count on Acquire Media to provide the most relevant and comprehensive news collection for their alerting, monitoring and research needs. The APO-feed enhances this collection providing a valuable resource for press releases and media content from Africa”, stated Jason McGorty, Director of Content. “This partnership will allow APO customers to reach Acquire Media users worldwide and inform them of new developments, investments and product launches done on the continent”, said Eloïne Barry, APO’s Executive Director. “Professionals of leading corporations consider the African continent as an asset to their development. Offering them intelligence and company information in real-time will help them make better investment decisions”, added Barry. About APO The African Press Organization (APO) (http://www.apo-opa.org) is the leading press release wire in Africa, and the global leader in media relations related to Africa. With headquarters in Dakar, Senegal, APO owns a media database of over 25,000 contacts and the main Africa-related news online community. It offers a complete range of services such as press releases wire and monitoring, online press conferences, interactive webcasts, media interactions, strategic advice, public diplomacy, government relations, and events promotion. To know more please visit, http://www.apo-opa.org. More information about Africa Wire®, the service for press release wire distribution in Africa: http://www.apo-opa.org/our-services/press-release-distribution-monitoring Media contact: Aïssatou Diallo firstname.lastname@example.org +41 22 534 9675 About Acquire Media Acquire Media (http://www.acquiremedia.com) is a premier digital media and software company delivering multimedia news with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly useable and searchable. Acquire Media, with offices and agents worldwide, serves the news, digital publishing and financial services communities. Clients depend on the real-time reliability of its low-latency content delivery services, 24×7 support, and its ability to handle multiple simultaneous outputs, formats, and delivery options. Media contact: Jennifer Tule email@example.com +1 973 422 0800 Source: APO
Subscribe to Blog via Email
SocioLingo Africa is not subsidised by any government, organisation or foundation. I fund this site myself.
To help pay hosting fees I have signed up for Amazon Affiliates and you will find lists of Amazon books at the end of most posts. By using these links you can support SocioLingo Africa.
You will also find links highlighted which lead to Infolinks ads. These click throughs also help with hosting fees.
Thanks for your support.
From time to time I receive books to review. Where I have received a complimentary copy this is clearly stated in the post.
- Statement from Brand South Africa on the current developments in South Africa, 17 April 2015 April 17, 2015
- Women in Senegal: Breaking the chains of silence and inequality April 17, 2015
- Japan’s response to the Ebola virus disease outbreak in West Africa (Provision of Ebola test kits to Guinea) April 17, 2015
- Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs Kazuyuki Nakane to attend the Ministerial Meeting of the Commemoration of the 60th Anniversary of the Asian-African Conference (Bandung Conference) April 17, 2015
- Dispatch of Experts in Response to the Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in West African Countries April 17, 2015
- Tanzania's Cyber Crime Bill Gives More Power to Police, Less to People April 17, 2015
- Is South Africa Off Limits to Other Africans? April 16, 2015
- Ugandan Peace Advocate Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize April 15, 2015
- How Do Madagascar's People Get By on So Little? With Lots of Ingenuity April 14, 2015
- Another Shark Attack Claims a Teenage Surfer on Reunion Island, Post-Attack Policy in Effect April 12, 2015